Welcome, Rendezvous Readers!
Registration Information for Reader Attendees
Reader registration is open! Share this event with your friends, book club, church, library, coffee shops, etc.
Thank you for your interest in joining us at the inaugural JustRead Rendezvous! This event aims to sweeten reading and storytelling experiences with fellowship and encouragement.
The Registration Fee for the Main Event (Friday, November 17, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) includes:
- Entry to the 2023 JustRead Rendezvous Main Event on November 17, 2023, which includes (2) speaker sessions, at least (3) author panels, small group sessions, and the opportunity to meet and chat with authors and fellow readers.
- Author signing at the end of the day
- A book tote full of swag from authors, publishers, sponsors, and JustRead
- Light breakfast
- Morning snack
- Afternoon snack
- All-day non-alcoholic beverage service
- Numerous opportunities to win giveaways donated by authors and sponsors throughout the day
- One entry into the Grand Prize giveaway for the event
The Add-on for the Meet & Greet and Watch Party Event (November 16, 2023, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) includes:
- Entry to the 2023 JustRead Meet & Greet and The Christy Award Winners Gala Watch Party on November 16, 2023. It will start at 5:30 p.m. and run through the webcast conclusion.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks will be served.
Please Note: Travel & hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee. A discounted rate for accommodations will be available for Rendezvous attendees. We have a limited number of rooms blocked off for this event at the hotel venue. For more information, see the 2023 event page.
Full payment is required to secure your registration. An Intuit Quickbooks payment link is provided on the Google Forms confirmation page. Proper identification with a photo is required to sign in on the event date. Registration is non-transferable on the day of the event. You may contact us before the event date to transfer registration to someone else.
Cancellations are available on a case-by-case basis before October 1, 2023. Registration fees will be refunded via payment made or PayPal minus the cancellation fee as noted. Cancellations after October 1, 2023, will not be refunded.
Dietary Options / Allergies
Dietary alternatives may not be available. Please note that this event is NOT a nut-free or soy-free event/environment.
Each attendee is allowed to bring no more than 3 personal (outside) copies of each author’s books, with a maximum of 10 books total for signing, please. More books will be available to purchase at the event throughout the day. An unlimited amount of books purchased at the event is permitted for signing.
To be announced… finalizing arrangements!
Photography & Videotaping Policy
Photography & videotaping will take place at the event. Only event-appointed videographers are allowed to take videos/motion pictures within the event. Please note that with registration, you are granting JustRead permission to use photos or videos captured at the event that you may be present or visible in for marketing purposes relating to this or future JustRead events only. Attendees are welcome to take pictures and/or create videos outside of event areas.
This event is only open to adults, 18 years or older and young adults, ages 13 through 17. However, attendees must be at least 18 years of age to attend this event without a parent or guardian present at all times.
A waiting list will be available once the initial author/reader threshold has been reached.